Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

bumps in buttock area

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I am a 30 year old male with a red bump in my butt crack near my anus. I am afraid to go to the Dr. does anybody have any ideas? It doesnt itch or hurt.
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied February 1st, 2009
Experienced User
If this is something new, or you have it for a while? if you have it for a while you may have a cyst, and cyst unless if you get a surgery they dont go away, I dont know if is inside the sphinter, if is inside is just a hemorrhoids, you can take care of it with hemorrhoids cream in the pharmacy or if you feel shy buying it you may use Vicks Vapor Rub, I used with my hemorrhoid and is gone, Now I dont know your sexual preferences or practices, but could me a small rectal prolapse, either way go to the Doctor man! and show him your butt. What is the big deal? you are old enough. take care of that the sooner the better.
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply