About 5 days ago I realized a soreness in my right armpit. I have been running and doing some other exercising, so I assumed I was just sore. I didn't really notice it unless I was shaving. Last night I decided I would look to see if the skin was irritated. Instead I found a small bump. It is about the size of a pea, or maybe a marble. It only hurts when I touch it, or when my arm moves in certain directions causing irritation. The first thing that came to mind was a doctors appointment I had two years ago where my doctor mentioned that you can get breast cancer in your armpit. My normal reaction would be to tell my mom, but I am in Europe and will not be home for another 3 weeks. If I tell her now she will freak out, but I do not want to wait and have this get worse. I am scared that this is something serious and I should not wait. I've had pains like this is my armpit before, but I have never noticed a bump. I am 16 and I read that breast cancer is rare in teens. Please help?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 5th, 2013
I also forgot to mention that the bump is internal
|

replied August 5th, 2013
cyst in armpit
i also have cyst in my armpit since 2002 due to hair removal and the doctor advised me to undergo surgery but i'm afraid that's why i ignored the doctors advised because i don't feel any pain anyway. until 2013 i noticed that my armpit grow bigger and it aches a lot even my both breast suffered a lot of pain. so i decided to undergo surgery but my sister advised me not to do it & try to drink a herbal food supplement. i started to drink this herbal food supplement only this second week of july and july 30,2013 i noticed my cyst getting smaller and no more pain in my armpit & breast. even my backpain were gone. don't freak out there's always a solution God is always there to answer your problems.
|

replied November 1st, 2013
What herbal food supplement are you taking? Please share.maybe it can help me too.
|
Must Read
Breast cancer kills more women in the United States than any cancer except lung cancer. But what types of breast cancer are possible?...
Why do some women get breast cancer and others don't? Click here to learn what risks you can avoid....
Do you know the warning signs for breast cancer? When should you see your doctor about possible breast cancer symptoms? More information here....