I've been a bulimic for a little less than a year, but it wasn't very serious. I used to throw up like every other month, but for the last couple of months it's been every other day and sometimes twice a day. I keep thinking I look fat and that makes me feel like I need to puke more...and whenever I have a bad day or I get mad, for some reason I feel better after I puke. I only started because I had to lose 10 pounds, but I still haven't lost it. I say to myself, "Once I lose these ten pounds, I'll quit" but I have a feeling it'll be harder than that. How do I lose the weight and quit throwing up?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 17th, 2011
Community Volunteer
Hi purplerocks15....You watch your diet and count your calories...I would suggest you stop puking and then start to count your calories...Only when you do this will you be serious about stopping...Right now you are playing a game...Take care...

Caroline
|

replied May 31st, 2013
Thanks for the post. I was suffering from bulimia and this info really helped me recover. Also another site similar to this jone helped a lot. This site helped me a lot to get better
|
Must Read
Anorexia nervosa is one of several eating disorders. But what is anorexia exactly and who does it affect? Get anorexia basics and facts in this short intro....
Although doctors don't the exact causes of anorexia, there are a few factors that put certain people at risk of developing the condition. Click here for more....
What are the most common signs of anorexia? We list the physical and behavioral symptoms of anorexia here and outline when to seek help....