Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

bulging stretch marks

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
I am not over weight but when I had my boys I developed stretch marks.
They are not pretty but over the years they are on my lower ab. and they
are 3 large one where the skin is thin and they bulge and they do
hurt sometimes, like they might tear the skin. I have never shown
my family Dr. but I would like to do something about them. Any suggestions?
Thank You
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied January 29th, 2009
I have had two children as well, and for my stretch marks I use Palmers stretch mark, and scar oil. for me it is working a ton! They are fading away week by week.
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply