My husband had an ICD placed in his chest nine months ago.Yesterday he noticed some bruising and something looking like varicous veins coming from it.Is this something we should be concerned about?
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied January 10th, 2010
Community Volunteer
If this looks different than it originally did, then I would definitely have it checked out...Call your doctor and let them know...Take care....

Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What happens during a heart attack? Get heart attack facts here....
What causes a heart attack? Are women more likely than men to have a heart attack? We review the risk factors and causes of heart attack here....
Can you identify early signs and symptoms of a heart attack? Are women heart attack symptoms different than men? Click here to learn when to seek help....