Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

Brown almost black period? Discharge?

So I took the time action pill (plan B) because he came in me. So I expected my period to come a few days later because it always comes after I take the pill.it was like a week or so later and I finally started. Noticing light brownish pinkish discharge on my underwear. I started cramping like usual and then today is my second day and it got heavier but it was still light. Like it was the amount of bleeding I'd have on my second to last normal period day. Well, it's been two days and its been very very very dark to the point it looks black. And it has alot of clots as well. It's still light. Is there something wrong or is it normal? Is it my period or not? Am I possibly pregnant?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 22nd, 2017
Community Volunteer
It does noit sound like anything is wrong. The withdrawal bleeding is most often after 7 days. Clots and the very dark blood goes together.

Only a pregnancy test in 2 weeks time can say if you are pregnant.

Please please PLEASE stop having sex without birth control. Plan B is meant for emergencies only. Taking care of things before sex is much safer than trying to stop pregnancy after.

Best of luck!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Menstruation
Quick Reply
Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...