Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Broken Bones Forum

broken screws floating in my hand, I can hardly work.

Well I broke the bone on my right hand and got plates and screws out in because the orthopedic DR I spoke with said that was the best thing to do so it seemed to go fine for 6 or 7 months after I was released from him a big knot appierd and hurt bad so I went and got it checked out and a xray and the bones shifted a little and was told then that would be fine and they gave me some medication so I didn't think much more of it went on with every day activities and it never quit hurting just as the same or more intent so I let that go on for probably three months and went back and felt like it should not hurt and so they xray it again and found 2 of the 4 screws broken off and floating around in my hand and he told me that oh it's fine I've seen it before and they would work out like a thorne but maybe would leave a bigger hole what do I need to do I can hardly work I work in cars and that's how I make a living
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 6th, 2015
I want to get this fixed but I don't know if I should bare it out like he said or go get someone else's opinion
|

replied July 8th, 2015
I am sorry to hear about your pain. I think it would be better if you consult another doctor. Some times we do tend to become a little more nervous as well. Yet I would suggest you to consult some pain management clinic as well.
|
Quick Reply