User Profile
I'm sick of fights,unagreaments...again and again....i really don't know what to do,never relaxed,to live in peace....i'm enough! Can't handle it anymore! I want this to end,but HOW?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile GaurdianAngel
|

User Profile
replied May 5th, 2011
Everyone deserves a happy life and marriage or relationship. I'm only 14 but i've seen my parents and i've learned marriages need God as the three fold chord and need him to guide them. I would suggest u pray and seek professional help. Try to remember the reasons u feel in love with him and try to maybe agree with him and maybe he will do so back. =] oh and both need to be understanding and LISTEN, listen, listen
|

User Profile
replied May 9th, 2011
Experienced User
Than you so much.I am already trying to listen,listen....we began to talk about everything,more and more...I hope we'll save our marriage,for the sake of our 2 kids:)
|

User Profile
replied May 10th, 2011
ur welcome. thats good, u shouldnt keep anything from each other. he needs to listen to u 2. i hope everything works out. keep in touch =]
|

User Profile
replied May 16th, 2011
oh btw u said "for the sake of the kids" r u only saving it for the kids bc if so it probably wont work u have to also want to try to make it work bc U want to not just for ur kids even though thts a good thought.
|
Quick Reply