i am just constantly having to breath manually, when ever i try and concentrate on something i stop breathing, its like the messages from the brain that control breathing automaticaly are not getting to my diaphragm. Also i can not seem to get comfortable, its like my body can not control my temperture so i go from being too hot to too cold,and when i get cold my teeth clatter but below my neck i do not shiver.

I was wondering whats wrong with me its like certain invountary movement below my neck do not happen.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 3rd, 2010
Extremely eHealthy
does your body JUMP when you resume breathing?
do you take any meds.
other than that are you in good health?
have you been under stress?
|

replied May 4th, 2010
I don,t take any meds
i have no stressful situations to face
i have to jump as if someones hand there hand over my mouth

also when i try and relax i start to shake i can stop the shaking by concentrating really hard to be still but its impossible to try and stay still all the time and the shakes come back
|
Tags: brain, neck
Quick Reply
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....