Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Multiple Sclerosis Forum

breathing difficulty when bend over

Hi Doc:
Whenever I bend over to pick up something I feel like I can't breeze. If I pick up something or just bend over to try and pull some weed I'll have to stand up or sit down for several minutes to cached my breath. It has gotten much worse lately to the point I'm gasping for air I'll take big mouthful of air and quickly blow it out only to start again till my breath caches up. I should tell you that I have been dia with COPD and I also have Multiple Sclerosis. If you could please just point me in the right directions
Thanks Jim M
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 2nd, 2009
Community Volunteer
I'd say your problem is associated with COPD.

You should go back to your doctor to be re-evaluated to make sure that it is not being caused by something else and that your COPD is not progessing.

Best Wishes,

Zig
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Multiple sclerosis (MS) affects the brain and the spinal cord. But what is MS? And what types of MS do doctors diagnose? Basic facts on multiple sclerosis here....
Doctors know little about what causes multiple sclerosis (MS), but do understand the anatomy of the condition. Read one to learn about what happens during MS....
Symptoms of multiple sclerosis can be present during other medical conditions. Learn to identify early symptoms of multiple sclerosis, plus when to seek help....