User Profile
Hello, unfortunately a couple days ago I began having pain my ribs/breast area. It feels so sore, always. Feels like a giant has picked me up by my ribs and squeezed me all night. It also slightly feels like a burn. The top and bottom of my breasts are extremely sore (especially after a bra) but on a side note my breasts are an F40 with me only weighing 130, so they hurt often but never this bad. I also have a kidney disease (Medullary Sponge Kidney) that causes kidney/torso pain, I had a CT scan one month ago, and no stones only calcium deposits, but I wouldn't imagine those making my breasts this tender. I haven't been doing much heavy lifting out of the ordinary, or haven't been involved in workout activities.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 10th, 2018
Breasts Answer A64454
Hi,
Welcome to ehealthforum,
It is difficult to comment on the cause for the breast pain that you describe without examining you. Do not ignore your symptoms. Visit your doctor/gynecologist at the earliest for further evaluation to look for the underlying cause for the pain (after reconstructive surgery) that you describe. Treatment as appropriate (based on examination findings and investigations results) would be started to help you control the symptoms. Be in regular monitoring and follow-up with your treating doctor/gynecologist and report any new/abnormal symptoms immediately. Drink plenty of water. Take adequate rest. Maintain healthy diet and lifestyle.
Take care.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
Tags: Diet
Quick Reply
Must Read
Breast cancer kills more women in the United States than any cancer except lung cancer. But what types of breast cancer are possible?...
Why do some women get breast cancer and others don't? Click here to learn what risks you can avoid....
Do you know the warning signs for breast cancer? When should you see your doctor about possible breast cancer symptoms? More information here....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Breasts , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.