Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

breasts have become hard, Am I pregnant?

Hello doctor...I'm 25 years old and married.I had my last period on 13th nov. We had unprotected sex during my ovulation time,that is on 25th,28th and 30th.We are planning to conceive.Now,since 2nd of december,i have breast tenderness..I'm feeling as if my breasts have become hard and growing in size. My nipple hurts...I used to feel light breast tenderness just one or two days before my periods.Not this soon and noticeable tenderness! Also on 3rd december, I had milky white discharge twice or thrice! I want to know what's going on! seeking your help.Thank you.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 13th, 2012
breasts have become hard, Am I pregnant?
Burfi wrote:
Hello doctor...I'm 25 years old and married.I had my last period on 13th nov. We had unprotected sex during my ovulation time,that is on 25th,28th and 30th.We are planning to conceive.Now,since 2nd of december,i have breast tenderness..I'm feeling as if my breasts have become hard and growing in size. My nipple hurts...I used to feel light breast tenderness just one or two days before my periods.Not this soon and noticeable tenderness! Also on 3rd december, I had milky white discharge twice or thrice! I want to know what's going on! seeking your help.Thank you.
|

User Profile
replied December 13th, 2012
Community Volunteer
Have you had your period yet? You should be due for one right about this time, if I am correct. If you have not had your period, please take a pregnancy test! Breast tenderness can be a pregnancy symptom and it is not too early to test now! Hopefully you are pregnant! Best of luck!
|
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...