Medical Questions > Womens Health > Breasts Forum

Breast lump I always heard cysts can be moved?

I am a 21 year old female. I recently found a small pea sized lump near to top of my right nipple. I waited a week and decided to go to the ER because I was concerned since it never went away. The ER told me it was cysts and then gave me pain meds for the pain I felt on the side of my breast. The lump itself does not hurt. Will not move, like it's implanted in the tissue of my breast. I always heard cysts can be moved and typically hurt. I don't have insurance so that's why I went to the ER. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 28th, 2011
Please help.
|

replied November 28th, 2011
Also have had migraines. Some dizziness and blurred vision. I have had a swollen lymph node in my neck for about a month. I don't know if this has anything to do with it but that's just some symptoms I've had.
|

replied November 29th, 2011
Breast Lump
I would go to a walk-in clinic, or if you can find a free clinic. You never want to mess around with a breast lump. Added to that, your swollen lymph node and migraines, you DEFINITELY should have a check-up. Check in your state for State sponsored health insurance, for example if you have been turned down for health insurance because of a pre-existing condition, many states offer PCIP or Pre-existing Condition Insurance Plan. Can you get insurance through your school or work?
|

replied November 29th, 2011
I'm trying to get insurance right now because of the lump. So I can be seen by a doctor. It's stressing me out bad. When I went to the ER for the swollen lymph node, the doctor felt my neck and had me show him where I felt the lump in my neck. Almost as if he just told me it was my tog node to get me out of the hospital. When I went the second time for a cough and sore throat I had that doctor look at it, she felt I guess where the lymph node should have been and didn't feel anything. Once again she had me show her where I felt the lump and said nothing else about it. I don't know it's bean shaped, I looked it up and it said it had to be the lymph node but it's not placed where the doctors keep checking. I'm worried about my health because I am so skinny compard to the rest of my family and I just want it all behind me. I've looked for free mammograms in Kentucky, I live in independence, by Florence and I can't find anything as of now. The insurance thru my work is costly and they act like they don't want me to have it? I called a place to try to get it by myself also. They are supposed to cal back today. I never knew being so young I had to worry about breast lumps, it's just driving me crazy.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Breast cancer kills more women in the United States than any cancer except lung cancer. But what types of breast cancer are possible?...
Why do some women get breast cancer and others don't? Click here to learn what risks you can avoid....
Do you know the warning signs for breast cancer? When should you see your doctor about possible breast cancer symptoms? More information here....