I would really appreciate some info or advice on this please!..I really want to have surgery on my breast..im a 34 or 36 b and im 19 yrs..im not very small nor big, thats what i think, i would really want them a little bigger, oh and besides, i just want them more up and want them to look good!..you ladies must understand..Ok I just don't know if to get transplants or not. Im kinda scared it might be dangerous for later on in life, or when i have kids. Or even that theyre gonna hurt all the time....any comments or advice ladies?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 18th, 2008
Experienced User
You're 19...I would wait a little bit. You probably don't feel like it, but you're young and big decisions like these don't always get well thought out (I'm assuming you're like me Smile)

If you do decide that this is something you want to do, you NEED to shop around for a surgeon. Don't go for the cheapest...cuz then you'll end up looking like Tara Reid (she went to the cheapest surgeon in the area, and her boobs were VERY f'ed up...she has to get tons of surgery to fix what was done). Talk to people that have had them done, talk with the surgeon(s) about what you want and what they are willing to do. You don't want a "yes ma'am" for your surgeon...it would make me feel better of the surgeon told when too much is too much.

And, with any surgery, comes risks. These are things you will need to discuss with your surgeon once you've decided. When you go to a consultation, they will try and answer some of your questions about the consequences of the surgery.

Give it some time...if in 3 years or so you will want it, then I would say sign up for a consultation.

Good luck!
|
Users who thank Sydney123456 for this post: Fairy Godmother 

replied August 15th, 2008
I believe that fat transfer for breast augmentation brings the best result. The touch and feels will be natural...
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

User Profile
replied November 10th, 2018
(online)
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
It will neither hurt you nor its going to affect your fertility. All that you need is good counselling.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan
|
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Cosmetic Surgery, Plastic Surgery , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.