Medical Questions > Womens Health > Breasts Forum

breast cancer cured with drugs ?

Can breast cancer be cured with drugs alone?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 18th, 2008
Supporter
i dont know but i read a story about a man who cured his cancer by going on a raw food diet,
maybee you could try it
hoped i help
|

User Profile
replied August 18th, 2008
Experienced User
It is possible, but it needs to be in the early stages of breast cancer. And, Herceptin (the commonly used drugs for breast cancer) will not always work ON IT's OWN for women. So, it is ultimately at the discretion of the doctor if he/she feels that it is the best choice for the patient.
|

replied August 19th, 2008
RE : Can breast cancer be cured with drugs alone?
Hi,
If you have been diagnosed with breast cancer your doctor will most likely prescribe drugs as part of your treatment. In some patients, medications are used without surgery, though you most likely will take breast cancer drugs in conjunction with, and following your other treatments. Drug therapy is intended to stop cancer cells from dividing into new cells, and spreading to other parts of the body. The most common drug used in breast cancer therapy is tamoxifen. Because breast cancer medication can increase the risk of other cancers, carefully follow your doctor's advice about using prescribed drugs and getting additional cancer screening tests.
|

replied September 16th, 2008
some doctors today prescribed integrative medicines, they believe that our body has this basic or natural way of healing itself, even cancers. integrative medicines or natural food medicines helps our body to fight diseases like cancers.
|

replied September 30th, 2008
Re: breast cancer cured with drugs ?
Hi ,
Ya, this is possible but in initial stage of cancer.After long time it's important to operation for breast cancer.If you want more information on that then i will give you the information.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Millions of Americans are diagnosed with cancer. But what exactly is cancer and how does it affect the body?...
What puts you at risk for developing cancer? Learn how you can avoid or reduce exposure to risk factors for cancer here....
Cancer can occur anywhere in the body. But what are the signs and symptoms of cancer? Learn about general symptoms of cancer here....