Medical Questions > Lifestyle > Cosmetic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Forum

Breast augmentation.. to become a model.

Hey guys! I’m planning my career as to become a model. For that I’m doing regular workout and diet so that I will have a good and perfect shape. But I’m disappointed with my boobs. It is A cup and I think if I make it C cup it will be looking great. So I’m planning to have a breast augmentation surgery and have made an appointment with Dr. Sammy Sliwin. But my friends told me I was looking okay with A cup and there is no need of doing the surgery. And moreover, they told me the big boobs are not in a fashion now. Is that right? Aren't the boys behind the big boobs girls? Will I be able to be in that field without good attractive boobs?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 20th, 2016
I think before having breast augmentation you should consult your surgeon about its drawback or any bad effects that you are going deal within you upcoming future.It's all about your career if it would be wrong decision of breast augmentation surgery you have no sorry for this.So take this step very carefully,i know there are surgeons who give their best and outcome is very excellent.If you have make up your mind for breast augmentation then select your surgeon very carefully with past experience.Hope you have a great experience and a good career in modeling.
|
Users who thank anki123 for this post: Linacruise1467 

User Profile
replied August 15th, 2017
I’m pretty conflicted about your question, and I think you must think about this decision very seriously. Before you go visit a breast augmentation clinic, why not pay attention to other physical assets that you may have? Maybe you have something that others cannot top, like your eyes, hair, or the entire way you carry yourself. If you have decided to go for the surgery, then be sure to avail of the services of legitimate and skilled professionals. This way, you can assure your safety and the most excellent results. Hope this helps!
|

replied August 25th, 2017
I don't think that big boobs are the success provider in this field. If you have an ideal proportion (90-60-90), that it's the thing that is needed to be a good model.
|

replied February 23rd, 2019
anki123 wrote:
I think before having breast augmentation you should consult your surgeon about its drawback or any bad effects that you are going deal within you upcoming future.It's all about your career if it would be wrong decision of breast augmentation surgery you have no sorry for this.So take this step very carefully,i know there are surgeons who give their best and outcome is very excellent.If you have make up your mind for breast augmentation then select your surgeon very carefully with past experience.Hope you have a great experience and a good career in modeling.

Very well said.
|

User Profile
replied May 30th, 2019
Experienced User
I think you should consult and discuss this matter with with the surgeon before going to any breast augmentation it will help you to deciede what to do..
|
Tags: Diet
Quick Reply