Medical Questions > Lifestyle > Cosmetic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Forum

breast augmentation one breast larger

I had a breast aug 6 days ago now and my boobs are significantly uneven, before the op my left breast was saggier and bigger than the right so i had different size implants, when i came out of surgery they were almost even but now the right one is harder and higher up than the left and the right is alot bigger and lower down. i see the nurse on thursday but im really panicing about the size difference.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 30th, 2009
Supporter
Hi Sorry no one responded to your queston and by now you've seen your doctor. It usually take a few months for your breast to "settle' in and drop to that natral drop once augmetmented. Not sure what your surgeon has told you, interested to know what occured during your visit Thur. Its only been 3 weeks, and they should NOT be that much of a difference. This is a reputable plastic surgeon?????????
|

replied September 4th, 2009
Yes it was a reputable surgeon Dr Alvi with MYA cosmetic surgery, when i saw the nurse she said that they would settle in time but she didnt really reassure me. I see my surgeon again in oct so hopefully by then he will be able to reassure me as they are still really different! I no they wernt the same size before but thats why i had the surgery so i will be really gutted if they dont even out!!
|

replied January 29th, 2014
What Fairy said is absolutely right. It is better to consult with your surgeon rather than seeing nurse. Before the surgery, you should make sure about the risks and possibilities of the surgery. I had the breast augmentation surgery at Dr. Michael Kreidstein Cosmetic Surgery Clinic Toronto and the result was highly satisfactory. Still my surgeon calls me to know about my health condition and reminds me to follow the procedures.
|

replied April 19th, 2014
Breast Augmentation and larger are same thing during surgery use saline and silicone implants and increase the size of breast and reshape.
|

replied May 2nd, 2014
Dear Abbei,
You are right bulky breast through breast augmentation treatment.
|

replied May 26th, 2014
Thanks dear Abbei for sharing helpful information about breast augmentation.
|