I am considering getting a breast augmentation. I am conisidering going from 32A to 32C. This look will put me at a very proportionate look for my body. I have had a consultation and the consideration goes to the mentor Round Moderate Profile Gel Implant to be inserted submuscular and in the crease under the breast.

I want opinions from people who have had the surgery or know someone who has and what the experiences have been and if anyone had any complications as well as how pleased you or that person is with the way they turned out.

I also really want to know how getting the augmentation affected people around you. I am a bit nervous how people at work will react to the new fullness when and if I do get them.

Thanks in advance.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 11th, 2009
try looking at breastimplants4you.com.. i believe that was the site that helped me.. it has pics, members, chat, before, after, etc.. a excessive amount of helpful imformation.. i had my augmentation done back in 2004..i went from a 34c full all around to a deflated 34b with breasts looking like i nursed 8 babies and i didnt nurse any of them..lol.. now im a 34d, and no lift needed.. and ilook great.. recovery is hard if its under the muscle.. better lookwise in my opinion.. good luck.. adn just get it.. you wont regret it
|

replied February 11th, 2009
big breast surgery
im just surf on breast surgery orange county
do breast surgery boost someones confidences?
-samantha
|

replied February 18th, 2009
i know two people that have had their boobs done because after they had theyre kids theyre boobs looked like pankcakes and now they are very confident and happy. I myself do not have kids and is thinking about getting them done next year. I am 20 yrs old and I want to go from a 32B to a full C. I am not sure how ppl around me would react.
|

replied September 22nd, 2009
Experienced User
First of all, it shouldn't matter what others think about your surgery, you should be doing it for YOU and no one else. If you think you will look good with the surgery then go for it, you're going to a very good size, it will look pretty natural and not too overbearing. I, myself want implants, I'm currently a 36A and I want to go to a full C maybe even a small D if I can pull it off.
|