Dear Sir,

i am 28y male ...how can i ignore mastrbeation habbit...
kindly provide me tips

Regards
kashif
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper W0LF
|

replied June 3rd, 2009
Experienced User
Is there a particular reason you want to break this habit. Unless you have a religious reason to want to do this or are doing it in lieu to a meaningful relationship, there is really no reason to stop.
|

replied July 24th, 2009
how to get rid of maturbation?
Respested sir,
i am 17 year old boy. and i want to get rid of masturbation ,because i want to live more healthy life.
please suggest me something to get rid off.
|

replied July 24th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Stopping masturbation will expose you to significant health risks. I don't recommend any man abstain from Masturbation unless told to by his doctor. If you are determined to stop for whatever reasons you will want to make sure to compensate for body's natural functioning.

If you stop masturbating you'll want to adopt an aerobic routine to keep healthy heart activity and circulation, about a half hour a day should compensate for your refusal to masturbate.

If you are no longer ejaculating on a daily basis you will want to get regular prostate exams to allow you early detection of prostate cancer.

If you are not regularly exercising your kegel muscles through Masturbation you should consult a doctor for assistance in exercises you can perform to prevent erectile dysfunction and prevent urinary incontinence.

It is also a good idea to monitor your mood carefully. If you notice unusual swings or prolonged periods of depressed feelings you should consult a psychiatrist to get corrective help for the mood-stabilizing effects of masturbation that you are depriving yourself of.
|

replied July 27th, 2009
i want to stop masturbation anyhow.
sir,i am 17 year boy ,i want to stop masturbation because i think it is affecting my mood,studies ,and my healh.so please give me some tips to stop it.i want stop it anyhow. i am trying to stop it by my willpower.
|

replied July 27th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
I'm sorry 123rahul
I'm not going to give you advice to help you ignore the normal function of your body and escalate your health risks. If you believe that the healthy and normal process of masturbation is causing you health complications you must contact a doctor.
|

replied July 27th, 2009
sir,then please tell me the dangers of masturbation
|

replied July 27th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
There are no significant dangers
|

replied November 28th, 2011
masturbation is not bad but should not be done excessively
|

replied July 30th, 2012
masterbeation is help to decrease a calcium
Sir i'm ravi i've a question-masterbeation is help to decrease a calcium in our body?
|

replied July 30th, 2012
masterbeation is help to decrease a calcium
Sir i'm ravi i've a question-masterbeation is help to decrease a calcium in our body?
|
Tags: male
Quick Reply
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....