Medical Questions > Cancer > Brain Cancer Forum

Brain tumor symptoms

User Profile
I have been suffering pressure headaches and other headaches recently. I have never had them before. Also a few weeks ago i had trouble swallowing. My fingers have recently become tingly on occasion aswell. Also when i have been in bed and i get up in the morning i my vision is blurred. I am quite a worrier and i am now really worrying about this and i am scared.
Is this syntoms of a brain tumor? Please help.

Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile
|

User Profile
replied May 21st, 2008
Brain Cancer Answer A4160
Headache, blurred vision and trouble swallowing could be signs of a brain tumor but those symptoms can also be signs of many other disorders that are more common than a brain tumor. Headache is the most common symptom that can be found in many disorders and conditions starting from simple tiredness to a brain tumor. The possibility of a headache being caused by a brain tumor is very small. Blurred vision can be due to many eye disorders so you can check that with an ophthalmologist. Trouble swallowing can be due to a throat infection which is more common than a brain tumor.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
Must Read
Brain basics here - what is a tumor and how do doctors understand brain cancer? ...
What puts you at risk of developing brain cancer? Review the most common risk factors for brain cancer so that you can be informed....
Brain cancer symptoms are wide ranging and various. Look out for these common symptoms of brain cancer and learn when you should seek medical help....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Brain Cancer , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.