I had a large Meningioma brain tumor removed in the year 2000.It was benign.My Neurologist told me I had some brain damage caused by the tumor.Does anyone know if an operation like that shortens your life.I was told once by someone that your head was not meant to be opened up like that.Thanks for any answers I recieve.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 15th, 2008
Supporter
Hi
Never heard of such! I've had a crainiotomy........Got a state of the art titanium clip up there holding it all together! It was either operate or allow the aneurysm or burst. I opt for the brain surgery! I have never heard of it shortening your life.....I"m gonna live my life as if everyday were my last! We only get this one shot at life.......make the most of it!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....