Medical Questions > Cancer > Brain Cancer Forum

Brain tumor causing sharp pain & dizziness?

User Profile
4-5 months ago I got a big sharp pain in the back of my head that caused me me too loose balance and get really dizzy .it lasted like 15 seconds and the next day I had a big dizziness in the back if my head that lasted about 25 days..I didn't want to get off my bed because I felt worser.then it kinda went away but the dizzy feeling in the back if my head stayed...I can still do all normal activities but not it's really bothering me.I went to two doctors and said they don't believe I have a brain tumor,....what do you personally think??have you ever heard about this?

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 31st, 2010
Brain Cancer Answer A12705
Thanks for using this forum...

It seems like you had a neck spasm due to sitting in a bad posture and this pain can radiate to back of head and also lead to vertigos,,,This is self remitting and once the spasm is relieved you will start feeling better...

take care...

ps:for more info on neurosurgey visit the blog at http://everythingaboutbrainsurgery.blogspo t.com/

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Brain Cancer , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.