User Profile
sir i m 23 years old lady and i m facing some owful conditions since one and a half year.i feel depression do not think open and brain high stress even i do not understand that how i stop it i have pressure in my mind and do not relax feel my self not a good person even people praise me but i told them that i m not a good fallow.even i do not allow any body to touch me i m talkative have sense of humour, in my childhood my father died.i have difficulty to study cant get the concept soon and and have a very busy mind discomfort chest and unusual thinking i hate my self but people love me.full of bad thoughts i m facing full mind less oxegyn in mind and the countenous stress in the vains of brain
sir i belong to a poor family and cant afford medicines kindly suggest me some thing adoptable or good my mind thinks a lot even i m sleeping and it make me disturbed
sir help me

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 9th, 2010
Schizophrenia Answer A11879
Hi, welcome to the ehealth forum and I am glad to help you.
You seem concerned with stress, pressure on your mind and feel that you are not a good person whereas people think otherwise and you perceive it to be unusual. You do not let anybody touch you. You also feel difficulty in studying and mind is busy and full of bad thoughts even during sleep. You have also made a mention of the death of your father in childhood. You also feel that you are talkative and have a good sense of humour.
On assessment of your case with the information that you have given, it seems that you are preoccupied with feeling of worthlessness along with psychomotor agitation as your mind is racing all the time and easy distractibility (not able to concentrate on lessons). At the other time, you are talkative as well. You need a detailed psychiatric evaluation of your case for exact diagnosis. You might be suffering from Bipolar disorder but the diagnosis cannot be established online. The other possibility is that of cyclothymic disorder where hypomanic periods are associated with alternating periods of clusters of depressive symptoms that do not meet the criteria for major depression.
Medications are the mainstay of therapy for these psychiatric illnesses along with behavioural therapy.
Hope this helps. Take care.
Note: This post is not to emphasise final diagnosis as the same cannot be made online and is aimed just to provide medical information and no treatment suggested above be taken without face to face consultation with health care professional.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Schizophrenia is a lifelong brain disorder. But how do doctors define it? And is there a cure?...
What causes schizophrenia? And what are the risks of developing this treatable mental illness?...
The first signs of schizophrenia may be difficult to identify. Learn the most common signs and symptoms of schizophrenia and know when to ask for medical help....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Schizophrenia , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.