My friend just got out of ICU after sustaining a head injury. She had brain hemorrhaging and has been advised to take it easy. She has a trip planned to Wyoming in 2 weeks and I was wondering if the altitude could have adverse effects on her brain being that it just happened. I believe the altitude is around 6,000-8,000 ft.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 17th, 2014
Oh , I hope he will get well soon.
|

replied October 31st, 2014
Have you if heard or read about treating head injuries with a new molecular therapy that uses targeted peptides and proteins to restore cellular function?
Try Google search for the term "Peptide treatment", or the company named "Regenerative Cellular Therapy".
I think it can be helpfull.
|
Must Read
Understanding the process of aging and its effects on the body can help us protect our health. But what is aging? And what can we expect as we age?...
Learn how genetics and time play a role in the aging process. Plus, information on how to avoid certain risk factors of aging and how to have a long life here....
The body deteriorates over time. But which systems are affected and how? We take a look at effects of aging on different processes and causes here....