Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Stroke Forum

brain hemorrhage and paralysis

My mother 79 Years Old. She fell down 13/09/11. Immediately we took her hospital. She got brain hemorrhage and right side of body paralysis. She can recognize but can't speak. From her Head Dr made hole and removed blood. After that I took her many hospitals but no use. Than I tried ayurvedic now she's feeling pain in right leg but hand she can't make out. Even I took her many ayurvedic hospitals. Now she want tell something but she can't after that she keep on saying amma amma than she cry like anything. Sometimes she doesnt want eat. Now days she dont want sit. We are from Mangalore Karnataka Pls suggest best doctor or medicine or best Ayurvedic hospitals where she can recover as soon as possible. Thanks and regards Herald
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 6th, 2012
suggetion
2 days ago, my uncle who 70 years old suddenly face a hart attack condition with brain hemorrhage and paralyze his right side, when this happen my uncle was go to in coma condition after some hour he began to come from coma condition but his mind not work properly, he lost some his memory, doctor says they have to operate this patient for surgery of his brain for clean some blood from his brain important areas.

my uncle afraid from operation suggest what can we do? plzzzz hurrry
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What happens during a stroke? What increases your chances of having a stroke? Stroke basics and info on the two types of stroke here....
Strokes can happen with virtually no warning signs. Learn the symptoms of stroke so that you can take immediate action in case of emergency....