Changes in your ability to talk, hear or see
Problems with balance or walking
Problems with thinking or memory
Muscle jerking or twitching
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile mounika99
|

replied June 22nd, 2012
Short but quiet informative post....keep going.You can include more information regarding the same..that will be more helpful.
|

User Profile
replied August 13th, 2012
Ok Angelmaria I'll put more information
|

replied July 16th, 2012
Cancers of the brain are the consequence of abnormal growths of cells in the brain. Brain cancers can arise from primary brain cells, the cells that form other brain components.

Causes of brain cancer are difficult to prove, avoiding compounds linked to cancer production is advised.
|

User Profile
Why it is difficult. Is there any effect on other brain cells
|

replied August 1st, 2012
A brain tumor takes up space within the skull and can interfere with normal brain activity. The location of a brain tumor influences the type of symptoms that occur. Identifying the presence of a brain tumor is the first step in determining a course of treatment.
|

User Profile
Thanks for sharing your opinion. Thanks a lot.........Smile
|

replied August 20th, 2012
I thinks Brain cancer is a disease of the brain in which cancer cells (malignant) arise in the brain tissue.Thanks for posting
|

replied December 2nd, 2012
Experienced User
Thanks for posting also. Any cancer must be aware to others. Life is short, we must keep our self safe and healthy. Life is unpredictable. we can take him our life if he wants.
|

User Profile
replied December 10th, 2012
Experienced User
Re: Brain Cancer
mounika99 wrote:
Brain tumors can cause many symptoms. Some of the most common are

Headaches, usually worse in the morning
Nausea and vomiting
Changes in your ability to talk, hear or see
Problems with balance or walking
Problems with thinking or memory
Muscle jerking or twitching

"Illnesses do not come over us from somewhere and all of a sudden.
They develop slowly from our 'daily wrongs' against nature. When
there are enough 'wrongs' built up, they appear all at once and suddenly."
|

replied June 4th, 2014
A brain tumor is an intracranial solid neoplasm, a tumor (defined as an abnormal growth of cells) within the brain or the central spinal canal. Some tumors are brain cancers. Brain tumors include all tumors inside the human skull (cranium) or in the central spinal canal. They are created by an abnormal and uncontrolled cell division, usually in the brain itself, but also in lymphatic tissue, in blood vessels, in the cranial nerves, in the brain envelopes (meninges), skull, pituitary gland, or pineal gland.So,you should take health insurance.
|

replied June 20th, 2015
Active User, very eHealthy
This also from a friend:
Cool Healing from brain cancer
I'll keep it short and sweet, but just add my testimony to the growing pile

I was sitting at home waiting to die (late stage brain cancer ) and something both equally incredible and horrifying happened to me one night, a healing, that opened my eyes to the reality of God, this in turn led me to open the Bible and start studying, this was a few years ago, in 2012

I know that given the ambiguous nature of " miracles ", testimony of such things are difficult to give, but I wanted to give my testimony to let folks know that miracles do happen !
|

replied June 25th, 2015
Causes of Brain Cancer
As with tumors elsewhere in the body, the exact cause of most brain cancer is unknown. Genetic factors, various environmental toxins,radiationto the head, HIV infection, and cigarette smoking have all been linked to cancers of the brain. In most cases, no clear cause can be shown.
|

replied July 1st, 2015
Brain cancers can arise from primary brain cells, the cells that form other brain components.
Causes of brain cancer are difficult to prove, avoiding compounds linked to cancer production is advised.
|

replied August 2nd, 2015
All the wireless technology can also case cancer.
|

replied August 3rd, 2015
wireless technology effect on brain
brain cancer can also cause by use of wireless technology...
|

User Profile
replied July 20th, 2016
Thanks
Angelmaria

If i get any information, so i informed you. Thanks for share your idea.
|
Must Read
Brain basics here - what is a tumor and how do doctors understand brain cancer? ...
What puts you at risk of developing brain cancer? Review the most common risk factors for brain cancer so that you can be informed....
Brain cancer symptoms are wide ranging and various. Look out for these common symptoms of brain cancer and learn when you should seek medical help....