Medical Questions > Cancer > Brain Cancer Forum

Brain Cancer Question

User Profile
For the last 2 months I have had some very weird symptoms. Pounding headaches mostly when I wake up. I have had trouble remembering things, I have become constantly anxious and 2 days ago my left cheek has this tingling numb feeling. My sleep has also been suffering as in I don’t sleep very much maybe 4 hours a night. I have also started to notice my left leg from time to time feels like the muscle is tight. Should I see a doctor for my symptoms?

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 27th, 2019
Brain Cancer Answer A64960
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
If these symptoms are affecting you physically and mentally then go for psychiatrist evaluation after excluding hyperthyroidism.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan

|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
Quick Reply
Must Read
Brain basics here - what is a tumor and how do doctors understand brain cancer? ...
What puts you at risk of developing brain cancer? Review the most common risk factors for brain cancer so that you can be informed....
Brain cancer symptoms are wide ranging and various. Look out for these common symptoms of brain cancer and learn when you should seek medical help....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Brain Cancer , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.