User Profile
does my boyfriend love the dog more? we have this tiny puppy, she is a silky x and is 7 mnths old an still very small, she used to sleep in the kitchen till one day my b/f decided she should sleep in our bed, bewtween us, i havnt had any hugs or kisses now since she has been in there, and im pregnant and having stupid pregnant hormones, thinking his done it coz im not attactive to him anymore, but its nnot just the bed thing, when ever he comes home from work she gets a big long hello i get a peck. mab a hug.dont get me wrong i love her, she is the first small dog iv owned, im a big dog person. but seriously its doing my head in
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 22nd, 2009
Experienced User
Have you talked to him?
He may not realize what he's doing. Having a new pet is exciting and it's so easy to get deeply attached. Maybe you should talk to him. You don't have to say that you think he's paying the dog too much attention, because that's really not the issue, is it? It's that you aren't getting as much attention as you want or that you used to get. Talk to him about that part.

I know that pregnancy can make you feel less attractive, but from what I've seen, that's rarely what's going through men's minds. He may feel weird about getting sexual with you while your pregnant or maybe he feels like he'll be rejected. Tell him that you want to be affectionate with him. Don't accuse him of pulling away, just talk.

Good luck. And congratulations on the baby and the puppy. Smile
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply