Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

Boyfriend has low testosterone and sex stopped

My boyfriend confessed that he has low testosterone due to a supplement he was taking. He has been unable to get hard and has no sex drive. He said he would be back to normal in no time because he is taking tamoxifen but we still haven't had sex. I've been trying to be patient but I'm really feeling pretty crappy. I feel so unattractive and fat because I feel like he doesn't want me. I feel like I don't turn him on because we are not having sex. It's been 2 1/2 months. I know that's not the case because he was sure attracted to me before. Then out of the blue the sex stopped. He will ask me to sleep over three days a week but all we do is cuddle. I just don't understand and was hoping a guy that has experienced this can help me understand. Today my boyfriend started fighting with me And was asking if I'm seeing other men and if I'm going to throw everything away because I want sex. I'm not talking to anyone else. I'm a loyal woman but I'm really stressing because I don't understand why he doesn't want to have sex.
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied December 6th, 2015
Welcome at EHF
I appreciate your health concerns.
It is not possible to make exact diagnosis on internet.
All you need is to stay calm and both of you need a counsellor. You can meet a psychiatrist too. As far as sex is concerned , do try Viagra for him. Hope it will arouse him.
Hope it helps
Dr saad Sultan

Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Low Fat
Quick Reply
Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Mens Conditions , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.