well everythings been going good between my guy and I. i ve noticed little things about him recently, he's been opening up a whole lot more. I don't kno if its due to him cheating and I guess realizing things??I don't kno.

I don't want to get too hopeful. but I noticed he'll look at houses once in a while. he's started watching baby-and childcare shows like jake and kate plus 8 lol he.ll coment cute babies etc sayin how cute it looks lol and a few nites ago while we were playing video games he jus bust out and said "did I ever tell u what I wanted to name my first born daughter?" I said no and he told me!! I was like he is not talking to me bout this?!mr stone-hard ex-military-I have no emotions guy awesome!lol

he said "baby if were ever lucky and have kids I want to name them so-and-so" so I smiled and aggreed. im not sure if this is all brought on to me giving him the good news from my test results were the doctor said my polisistic ovarian is under control and im fyrtil?? I don't know but like I said I don't want to get my hopes up, but I have a strong feeling like were moving forward...like he's thinking of taking THE step.engagement maybe??lol I don't know but its sooo cute I jus had to post!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 16th, 2009
Community Volunteer
You sound happy with his attitude...this is good (in my book)
|

replied April 17th, 2009
Experienced User
its a lil odd to me cause he's always been so closed up wit his emotions. and ever since we hit a real hard spot in our relationship last year his attitude has changed for the good. its a nice change tho. It would be awesome to know why he's changed...maybe he jus realized some things?lol I don't kno
|

User Profile
replied April 27th, 2009
Supporter
becareful! you mentioned he cheated! what do you think he realized, your the better women for him. i m only saying this because i've been through it all. do you know how he feels about you after that inccident. some guys get bored fast. are you sure hes not going to do it again. i dont want you moving in with him and having a baby by him and feeling stuck.
be careful.
much love
|

replied April 27th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
i think that so long as 2 people are willing to let the past be the past and move forward with a relationship and are happy then great...you shouldn't dwell on the past..live it up, I remember talking to you lady..i'm glad you are finally happy..EVERYONE goes through rough times in their relationships..its not perfect..but i'm glad things are looking up for you
|

User Profile
replied April 27th, 2009
Supporter
I m sorry i hope i wasnt being rude. i see a lot of women ignoring "red flags" in a relationships and end up burnt in the end. if you know deep down in your heart things feels good, then i wish you well. i'm sorry but when it comes to me, i have eyes in back of my head.
|

replied April 27th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
i agree...for me personally if my boyfriend cheated i dont think i could ever trust him again no matter how much I loved him...then again, I haven't yet been put into that situation so I cannot sit here and say from experience what i'd do...however, if a person does choose to do so then go for it..so long as youre happy...but i would advise that if he is for some reason caught again that it should definitely be over
|

replied April 28th, 2009
Experienced User
I don't think these are dire warning signs. If he were pulling away from the relationship or even being supper romantic, I might be suspicious, but he's nesting! Planning for a life together with you and kids doesn't seem like a man whose cheating. He may be starting to trust in the relationship and feel comfortable to open up more to you. All of that super tough military guy stuff is how he learned to be, but he is showing you his softer side. He's being vulnerable, so be really careful at this point not to give any negative feed-back, such as accusing him of cheating because of it.

I'm assuming from your reaction to his new behavior that this was not how he acted the last time he cheated.

I'm not saying to let your guard down, I'm just saying don't jump to conclusions. If his behavior starts to get stranger or anything, then couples therapy might be in order, but until then, enjoy his new attitude.
|

replied April 30th, 2009
Experienced User
I don't think their bad signs either. Could be he just finally opened his eyes. Like u guys said he probably just saw that I'm good to him and that's not east to find these days. It's nice seeing him and hearing him act this way cause he would always tell me he didn't want kids, that he didn't want to even remotely think about marrige uniltil his 30s, etc but after he cheated and we started working on our issues together and he almost lost me he just changed for the better. Of course I'm still cautious and now I know what the signs are but all in all he's being more mature than ever about this.our trust in each other is progressing really well. Even his best friend sees that and even he told me sometimes things like that make your relationship stronger, cause he's been thru it. And he was right it's just making it stronger. I want a family but not right now, need a job first LOL but I'm so happy that my guy might just want that with me Smile I'll be careful an not jump into anything, we would deffinatey discuss anything big like that.
|