I really hate the fact that I lost my health insurance a couple months ago, it feels like ever since my body is falling apart, which is probably more paranoia then anything else, any here is what's going on I need to know if anyone know what is going on and what I can do to fix it.

First of all, for the last few months I've been peeing a lot, this usually happens at work where I drink a lot of water, but I was told that you're supposed to drink half your weight in ounces a day, so by that standard I'm not drinking that much water, but some days I have to go 6 or 7 times in 9 hours.

also lately I've noticed that I can't get my bowl movements to stay consistant, and when ever I do have a movement I get a sick feeling in my stomach right before and for a while after. What is up with that?

I consider myself relatively healthy. I drink lots of water (like I already said), I eat pretty healthy, not a lot of junk food. I don't smoke, I rarely drink, I stay active as much as I can. So what is going on!?!?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 10th, 2008
Supporter
Hi Bethany,

IT sounds like you might be constipated. This happens when we get stressed out, or don't eat enough fibre in our diet. I suggest that you aim to eat 4-5 vegetables a day, or take a fibre supplement like Metamucil or psyllium husks. These are ALL NATURAL ways to promote health bowel movements. I suggest that you ask for help from the people at a natural food stores to buy the products that you need.
|

replied November 18th, 2008
abnormal stool
i am always stressed and i do realise that constipation has something to do with being highly stressed. it just seems that im constantly irregular with my stools. some days i dont go, then the next day i will pass A LOT of stool. then i will be constipated, but have diahrrea at the same time, if that makes any sense. recently i have been back and forth to the doctors and we have done several tests. my gall bladder, my abdomincal region, my pelvic area. nothings come back irregular besides the fact that i have an abnormally large amount of gas build-up. i just dont understand. i eat enough fiber, im great with my liquids and i dabble in the junk food every once and a while but my stools sink so they couldnt be too fatty. i swear sometimes i think im parinoied.
|

replied November 18th, 2008
Experienced User
Maybe some light exercise after you eat...?
|

replied November 19th, 2008
exercise after i eat. cramps? well not if its light i guess. i could try that out.
|

replied November 19th, 2008
Experienced User
OK let me know if that helps! ^_^
|
Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....