Hi! I have a severe sweating issue that restricts me from applying makeups. I’m really bothered about this now as I keep sweating badly. I’m planning to have a botox facial injection . Does the injection cause any other skin problems? Is there any other method to overcome the sweating issue?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper martham123
|

replied July 1st, 2015
Hi martham,
Thanks for sharing this, it is a good idea i think.
I would like to share with you that even am thinking of doing bot-ox facial injection which is a term of cosmetic surgery . i can see wrinkles and crap on my face skin specially in my forehead since few months and i also have the sweating problem specially in the T-zone of my face.As i know it is a procedure of cosmetic surgery though there is no need to do any surgery/operation.I have very little idea about what is cosmetic surgery, but i heard it works well.Do you have any idea about rhinoplasty before and after?

Would you mind where are you from and at where are you thinking of doing this bot-ox filler injection?

I am thinking of doing it in Korea.
|

User Profile
replied July 22nd, 2016
Botox is all use to wrinkles. They're a purify form of botulinum poison A, importance there's no botulism danger while use correctly. They do job by overcrowding the anxiety that agreement muscle, soften the manifestation of wrinkle.
|
This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.
Quick Reply