User Profile
Ok 2weeks ago went to hospital becuz I couldn't breath and had chest pains. I'm 28.they ran all the tests and said they couldn't finde nothing wrong and said I had a kidney dysfunction.now every time i have those same pains I eat and stops for a short period of time but as I was saying now it like both sides hurt constantly but not to where I can't do daily functions.sometimes my blood pressure fluctuates since I have left the hospital in is always over 120 when it does so I thought that was the problem today I started taking blood samples since my uncle is diabetic and has been the machine one day I tested myself I was 168 and I haven't ate anything that day it was just the afternoon I missed breakfast another day I was 66 and feel like a whole different person with a painful chest a few days after that I woke up and come see you for at least 2 to 3 minutes Vision was too blurry had to close eyes and wait for at least five minutes. yesterday I ate at 11 I am test myself at 5 and 198

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 18th, 2016
Diabetes Answer A56805
Hi! Thanks for your query on eHealth Forum!

You have fluctuating blood sugars and low blood sugar of 66 can also cause chest pains. You need a detailed examination for diabetes—fasting and PP sugar, GTT, urine sugar, urine micro-albumin (if kidney affection is suspected), and other such tests. Please eat small meals regularly, and pay attention to what you are eating. Discuss with your treating doctor please. Hope this helps. Take care.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Diabetes
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is diabetes and what causes diabetes? Start here for basic facts about type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes. ...
What causes diabetes? Who is at risk of developing diabetes? Find out what can lead to the development of diabetes here....
Do you know the signs of the onset of diabetes? Read here to find out more about diabetes symptoms and when you need to seek help....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Diabetes , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.