Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Abdominal Pain Forum

both sides abdomen Belly pain and problems, slight fever,

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
Hello guys you see I have been having problem breathing because what i think is i have so much food inside me that needs to be rid out. I am admitting that I have been having dull pains in my lower right quadrant of the abdomen and its like nothing to me but last time there was this shocking pain in my lower right that made lie in bed and walk more slowly. When that happened I slept for about 2 hours and when I woke up the pain was like GONE. I was amazed because by right now its been 1 yr and half already and I am still having that dull pain in my my lower-right. My 1st and 2nd physician said its not appendix but I wonder why I have pains in my lower-right until now. Also
while I am having that pain I am also feeling hotness in my head(upper body too actually) that never goes away and I am really not feeling that well but my doctor said its normal. Yah I admit I can walk and do normal stuff but every time I do that theres a dull pinching pain my lower right but its like nothing to me anyway. Now I am experiencing pain in my lefest side of the abdomen and I think is my bladder. Combined with both-side back pains. what is this all? (I have swollen belly too)
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied January 28th, 2011
Hello and thank you for posting your health query on E health Forum.

Based on the history, it seems that episodic abdominal pain could be due to renal stones. Pain that originates due to renal issues (Stones, infection) is episodic ,spasmodic or colicky in nature, originating in the flank and radiating to the lower belly, inner thigh or the testicles. It is associated with other symptoms like nausea, vomiting , etc.

You might consider consulting a Urologist for a physical examination and additional evaluations including a urinalysis, and an ultrasound of the abdomen and this will help to initiate necessary treatment.

I hope you find this information useful.

Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Abdominal Pain , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.