Medical Questions > Mental Health > Mental Conditions Forum

borderline dissorder and depression

I suffer from borderline dissorder and depression. At times i feel like im going crazy and like im in a black hole that no one can help me and i become even more depressed. Im in a relationship to a good guy but i destroy everything. Every relationship i always screw up. And now im braking down for no reason.. Please someone advise!!!! I dont wanna end up a lonely old person all by myself in this word.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Alex2527
|

replied October 24th, 2011
well.. suffer from the same dissorder and i know what you're feeling.. have you tried seeing a psychiatrist? maybe some medication to be more stable in your relationships? maybe that would be a good idea.. and if you don't want.. well it's a matter of selfcontrol. look for the reason why you screw things up, there's always a reason. In my personal experiece, i used to screw things up coz i was used to unstable things and relationships.. so when i was feeling "too well" i needed some mess. It was something unconsious, i just couldn't enjoy when everything was ok. now i'm learning to do it and i can tell you it feels great. it takes a huge effort but it's possible. I stopped taking my medication and cutting myself, and i just have semanal sessions with my shrink. It really helps me.
you just need to control your emotions with your head. no self-pity and just rationalize things. Remember you'll feel even worst if you lose the person you love.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Depression
Quick Reply
Must Read
Stress is a natural response to life. But when does stress begin to cause health problems? Basics on stress and the stress response here....
What are the most common signs of stress? To learn which symptoms of acute, episodic and chronic stress can develop into more serious problems, start here....
Stress can trigger chronic illness. Learn how doctors test for stress and what to expect during an office visit in this section on how to diagnose stress....