Medical Questions > Lifestyle > Fitness Forum

Boney back Vs. Thunder thighs

Hello, I'm a 14yrld girl at 52kg and 171cm tall- (that giving a 17.8 bmi) my concern is that I'm at a bmi where I wouldn't want to be any thinner but the problem is I'm really thin in some spots like my spine & hips as the bones slightly stick out however I have big thighs! So the problem is that if I lose any more weight I'd be getting to be on the unhealthy side but if I did I'd be a while lot happier as my thighs wouldn't be so big. Is there anything I can do? Excersises ? Or is having big thighs something I'll just have to live with :/ I'd love & appreciate your help & advice Smile Thank-you
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 1st, 2013
weight loss
you can take a look on Slimlot. They have a weight loss program for thin thighs. They have more programs that specify on diffrent part of your body.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....