Medical Questions > Cancer > Bone Cancer Forum

bone pain and past hodgkin's lymphoma

I am a 39 year old female, with a history of Hodgkin's lymphoma, in remission for almost 3 years. For the past 1.5 years I have been having increasing bone pain. It is quite severe at the moment. The pain was mostly in my right hip initially...but now it's in my knees, legs, neck, and even my arms occasionally. The bone pain is worse at night, especially if I exercised that day. I have had a CT scan 3 months ago, and the oncologist reassured me that they did not notice any bone tumors in the CT scan. Is it possible that this could have been missed? I am also feeling extremely exhausted all the time. In listening to my body, it feels like something is wrong. This is just not me. I guess I could be experiencing something else, like side-effects from the ABVD 3 years ago, or arthritis, or something weird (yes, zebra hoofs coming up...like Lyme Disease?). I had a blood test which looked for arthritis markers, but it came back negative. Another weird thing happening which is likely unrelated, is that I began experiencing tinnitus last year. I should mention that my oncologist believes that I am "just anxious." I am not an anxious person, but it is disconcerting to experience these symptoms. Any advice or words of wisdom would be very appreciated.

Thank you!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 12th, 2013
I have the same symptoms!
Hello, Your current symptoms and medical history are identical to mine. Have you found any answers?
|

replied March 30th, 2014
This will combat most days where the chemo has hit hard and helps you to continue to build your immune system while it's being knocked about. And of course positive thinking; the mind is a strong..
|