Medical Questions > Cancer > Bone Cancer Forum

Bone Cancer Symptoms?

Good day! 17 year old female. Swollen lymph node in the back of ear (postauricular lymph node) for four months in right side; no pain. I haven't had any kind of ear, nose, or throat infections. Bone pain to the point of where it hurts to walk. The bone pain ins't limited, but it's more on my legs; knee, tibia, femur. Bone pain does spread to hands, arms, etc. Weight loss and loss of appetite have also begun to show. Recently the occipital lymph node has become swollen, as well. Family history of cancer: breast cancer (mother), leukemia (grandmother). I had hyperthyroidism five years ago and was treated for that for two years, and then my thyroid became stable. Don't know if that has anything to do with it, at all. Thank you so much for you time! I hope this is nothing to worry about, or maybe there's another cause for this.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 4th, 2013
Especially eHealthy
brendafey,

Bone cancer causes significant pain at one sight. Usually, the pain is worse at night. It does not migrate. It stays at that one location and is extreme.

If you are concerned about your "bone pain" see your physician.

Good luck.
|
Users who thank Gaelic for this post: brendafey 

replied July 4th, 2013
Gaelic,

Thank you so much! Have a wonderful day.

If the bone pain keeps getting worse, I'll definitely see my physician! Thanks again!
|