Medical Questions > Cancer > Liver Cancer Forum

Bone and Liver cancer.

So my dad is really sick at the moment and he has been told there is a couple of weeks left. I'm starting him on THC oil. Anybody know about mixing morphine and THC? I need to know cause it needs to be administered in the Hospice. I don't know what to do because he needs this and he needs it now. I really need to get him home to start the course aswell and I don't know how I will get him out or if I even can. It's my last shot. But he's In alot of pain at the moment and I'm willing to try anything but I'm worried about the pills they are giving him and he will have to take them every day,too. What do I do?
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Tags: Cancer
Quick Reply
Must Read
The liver is the largest organ of the body. What happens when liver cells start to overgrow? What types of liver cancer can develop?...
Most of the time, liver cancer does not originate in the liver but has spread from other parts of the body. Learn what puts you at risk of this serious disease....
Symptoms of liver cancer may go unnoticed in the early stages of the disease. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of cancer here....