For the last four years, I have been getting anywhere from two to three painful, pus-filled boils on each breast.
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 24th, 2014
Experienced User

Are they around your aerolas or nipples? If so, these are called systs and can be remove by doctors. You doctor will give you antibiotics, take samples of the fluid and will remove them.

You should see your doctor.
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: breast
Quick Reply
Must Read
Breast cancer kills more women in the United States than any cancer except lung cancer. But what types of breast cancer are possible?...
Why do some women get breast cancer and others don't? Click here to learn what risks you can avoid....
Do you know the warning signs for breast cancer? When should you see your doctor about possible breast cancer symptoms? More information here....