Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Boil on scrotum ?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
for many years i have a boil looking thing growing on my scrotum, inside the boil looking thing there is white round growths, it finaly headed out with a white toothpaste discharge came when squezed. what is it, is it bad, how do i get rid of it?
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied February 27th, 2010
Hi there. Thanks for posting on Ehealthforum. You are describing a sebaceous cyst -- a common benign growth in the scrotum. Please show it to your doctor. A simple, painless, minor operative procedure will get rid of it for you. Otherwise it can become a focus for recurring infection and you don't want that to happen.

Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Sexual Health - Men , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.