Medical Questions > Lifestyle > Fitness Forum

Body conditioning and training

User Profile
I have my belt testing/ beat down coming up in a week and i have to b able to take a hit or really a few really hard blows to the body. I have to condition and train my body so i can take the punch or kick of a black belt without getting badly hurt. Do u have any ideas on how to condition and train my body?

here is a list of some things i do every day and this list dosnt include all of the training that i do at the dojo. its a short list and i need more things so plz help me!

50 push-ups
100 sit-ups
80 squat kicks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 19th, 2008
Experienced User
Have people slam you in the torso/abs with a medicine ball, its a muay thai training method that will make you a lot stronger Wink
|

User Profile
replied April 19th, 2008
ok cool yah or i could just have some lower ranks punch and kick me i guess
|

replied April 19th, 2008
Experienced User
Lol, ya you could, but remember that you need to learn to flex your body when you get hit, not just learn to have more pain tolerance.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....