Hi,

I have developed 2 shiny patches on the head of my penis. They appeared and obtained there current size in around 2-3 days. I have had them now for 4 weeks, and they have not grown since the 3rd day.

The first one to appear is around 12mm long and 6mm wide, the second is 50% of the first.
They are smooth, oval shaped, and only very slightly raised if at all. They are a very similar colouration to the head of my penis but maybe one or two shades darker.

They stand out mostly because the texture of the skin is different to the surrounding skin, they are smoother, and shiny, reflecting light allot more than the surrounding skin.

They are totally painless, they do not have any fluid, and they have not changed in any way after reaching the full size on the 3rd day.

The best way I can describe the appearance is almost like a large flat, oval shaped scar.

I had been having unprotected oral sex/ protected sex, and masturbating allot more than normal within a day or two before they appeared.

I am very concerned it is a STD, however I have not been able to find any that seem to fit.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 14th, 2009
I have the exact same thing went to doc gave me over the counter cream still there does'nt hurt or itch just looks different than the not affected area
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....