about half an hour ago, i dropped the big pice of wood holding up my keybord, right onto my big toe. it landed on its side so it put even more direct pressure onto one area of my toe, right now, only the very bottom of the toe is disscolord. it looked green at first, now it looks blue-ish greeny, and it hurts like hell. i asked my uncle what it was and he said it was blood, i googled how to get rid of it, and i actually cried when i heard i might have to poke a hole into my toe, and drain the blood, i would rather cut off my toe, does anyone else have any inexpensive or home made remidies?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 8th, 2010
answer
cutting the toe off over a hole hmm........ ok. but maybe you should put some cold pressure on it and leave it alone.... the go to a doctors to make sure you didnt break it.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....