Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > Diagnostics & Test Results Forum

Blood results? generally feeling very unwell.

Hi I was just wondering if anyone can give me some ideas of what might be wrong with me? i'm VERY tired sleeping all the time, I'm weak, I shake a lot, not hungry, I have a pain in the top part of my stomache sometimes In between the ribs, splits on the sides of my mouth been there for a month and won't heal the sane with sores inside my nose, fainting, generally feeling very unwell, my chin/neck is swollen and painful from my glands, very pale, I have red dots under my skin which are itchy, pale lips, shortness of breath when I move and walk also feel my heart racing, headaches, joint pain specially my knees, bloated stomache (I look pregnant) I'm not, I was tested its negative... my blood pressure has been a little low also They put me on folic acid tablets which aren't helping, they thought I was diabetic and gave me another blood test my results are, wbc - 12.1 high, heamatocrit - 0.36 low, mchc - 35.6 high, lymphocyte - 4.4 high. Fasting glucose 6.2 high and high liver enzymes I have had a few blood tests the past month and everything is getting worse, I'm a 20 year old female, these symptoms are sudden the past 4-6 weeks I'm just asking for some opinions, thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 30th, 2012
I was wondering leukaemia or lupus?
|
Did you find this post helpful?