Hi, Well for about 5 days now every time I use the bathroom, I have diarrhea and bright red blood in it. My stomach has been a little nauseated but not really that bad. Sometimes I have some sharp pains and a little cramping in my left side. I keep trying to ignore it but I am worried it is something worse. Does any one know what this could possibly mean? I would appreciate all the input possible.

Thanks,
kaine
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 1st, 2010
Experienced User
if you have red blood in stool you have to check i.e. bright red means cut/abrasion whereas darker inbedded is likely the beginning of cancer. do a total internal cleanse and get rid of any bacteria or parasites. keep up with herbal cleanses and increase your autoimmune system.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....