I was at the beach and ordered a cold drink (not alcohol) they brought it to me in a glass filled with ice cubes. When i was drinking i noticed that inside one of the ice cubes there were red dots in one line frozen. It crossed my mind that maybe the barman had a cut in his hand when he was filling the cups with water.(i dont know what would be the color of frozen blood) But then i drank half of it then realized that the red dots were gone because the ice was melted a bit and i think i drank those dots (whatever they were) as well. i got afraid because i have two ulcers in my mouth one on my lip one on my tongue. i didnt find any related or similar topics for my question. am i paranoid? could i be transmitted a disease like HIV or hepatit Sad thanks for your reply in advance..
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 18th, 2009
Community Volunteer
no risk
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Stomach ulcers affect almost half of adults over 50. But what is an ulcer? And what types of ulcers do people experience? Basic info on ulcers here....
Common causes of ulcers can be easily avoided. What causes a stomach ulcer? And who is at risk of developing an ulcer? More information here....
Stomach ache is common, but comfort caused by an ulcer is distinct and lasting. Learn to identify symptoms of ulcers and know when to get medical help....