My husband had blood in his ejaculate. It worried us both so he went to the dr. The dr didn't test him for any stds or anything. He just wrote him a scrip for ciprofloxin (sp?) and told him I wasn't putting out enough (his words not mine). My husband is 35 and otherwise healthy. I don't suspect him of cheating and we have a healthy relationship and sex life. I am concerned that the dr wasn't thorough enough. Also I am worried that I may get whatever infection he has. I have asked him to see another dr that I feel will be more professional and thorough but he refuses. Any advice would be helpful.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 30th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Wow! That remark was completely uncalled for and this doctor is very unprofessional! I would not "put out" until he sees another doctor. This merits some more investigation by a physician that cares and is less inept.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....