So I'm having a really hard time understanding my blood glucose. I've been told I might be hypoglycemic. Thing is my blood sugar is weird. For example it'll be like 73 then 30 mins after eating something like cereal it'll be at 92 then within 1-2 hours it'll be back at 73 or 72? I feel like it drops to quickly am I wrong? I haven't been able to do a fasting glucose test because I'm to scared it'll drop low because it'crap 62 before from 90 after 15 mins. It's really stressful and yes I have a endo they haven't really given me any clear explanations
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 30th, 2014
It's dropped to 60 from 90** idk why that was censored lol
|

User Profile
replied May 20th, 2016
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. With that levels you ar enot hypoglycemic. Just take small frequent meals, prefer diets with low glycemic index and prefer natural and fresh foods.

Take care
Khan
|
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Hypoglycemia , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.