Blood from penis at 12 years old
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied April 28th, 2018
Welcome to e health forum.

It looks like the boy might have sustained a some form of injury of his penis.

If the condition is not treated surgically immediately and the defect fixed, the affected male would end up having erectile dysfunction or issues like painful erection.

It would be highly recommended that you take your child to the ER immediately and consult with a urologist and seek proper medical advice about possible treatment options.

I hope this helps.

Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Pediatrics
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Kids Health and Pediatrics , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.